2012年8月13日 星期一

Gabriella's Song


非常震撼的電影,非常動人的歌曲:


(a song from As it is in Heaven)

It is now that my life is mine 
I've got this short time on earth 
And my longing has brought me here 
All I lacked and all I gained 
And yet it's the way that I chose 
My trust was far beyond words 
That has shown me a little bit 
Of the heaven I've never found 

I want to feel I'm alive 
All my living days 
I will live as I desire 
I want to feel I'm alive 
Knowing I was good enough 

I have never lost who I was 
I have only left it sleeping 
Maybe I never had a choice 
Just the will to stay alive 

All I want is to be happy 
Being who I am 
To be strong and to be free 
To see day arise from night 
I am here and my life is only mine 
And the heaven I thought was there 
I'll discover it there somewhere 

I want to feel that I've lived my life 

Source: http://movie.douban.com/subject/1416877/discussion/1126582/

1 則留言:

  1. Very touching! Let's live life to the full. The humming at the end of the movie brought tears to my eyes too. Every voice is unique and life is beautiful when humans interact harmoniously.
    [版主回覆08/17/2012 08:24:30]好鍾意呢齣戲,同 Evil 一樣震撼,基本上由頭到尾我都目不轉睛,心一直由電影牽引。唯一缺陷,應該是關於罪的概念有點混淆了。豆瓣這篇評得不錯:http://movie.douban.com/review/1406044/。

    回覆刪除