2011年9月29日 星期四

The Living Proof - Mary J. Blige



It's gonna be a long long journey
It's gonna be an uphill climb
It's gonna be a tough fight
It's gonna be some lonely nights
But I'm ready to carry on
I'm so glad the worst is over
I can start living now
I feel like I can do anything
And finally I'm not afraid to breath

*Anything you say of me
And everything you do
You can't deny the truth
'Cause I am the living proof
So many thoughts of fight
They just don't make it through
But look at me
I'm the living proof
Oh yes I am*

Thinking about life has been painful
Yes it was
Took a lot to learn how to smile
So now I'm gonna talk to my people about the storm
Oh so glad the worst is over
I can start flying now
My best days are in front of me
I am almost there
'Cause now I'm free

Repeat **

I know where I'm going
'Cause I know where I've been
I'm gonna feel starts that showing
I'm gonna keep rolling
That's the way that I will

Repeat **

Nothing about my life has been easy
But nothing's gonna keep me down
'Cause I know a lot about today
And I know yesterday
So I'm ready to carry on
Oh Lord

The Living Proof lyrics by Mary J. Blige

(都話有戲運架啦,一齣比一齣好睇 ^_^)

1 則留言:

  1. The help has touching moments and a good cast. Even so, it is slightly too long and the story is told in a rather straightforward manner.
    [版主回覆09/30/2011 08:17:56]一口氣看了三齣關於女性自己強的電影,The Help 最能感動我,或許是跟自己最近的遭遇有關。又因為自己的老板喜歡轉彎抹角,所以明刀明槍的電影我反而喜歡。

    回覆刪除