2011年6月5日 星期日

F3 - Phrasal verbs 2

1.throw away 2.run into/come across 3.show off 

4.catch up with 5.cheer up 6.turn down/turn off 

7.try on 8.throw up 9.give up 10.pass away 11.interested in 12.good at
13.worried about 14.sorry for



1. __________! Although it rained today, we could
still go on our picnic tomorrow.



2. Could you please __________ the TV? I am doing
my homework.



3. He likes to __________ and uses brand name
products only.



4. He was taken to the hospital because he __________
at school.



5. I had afternoon tea with some old classmates and
we chatted a lot. It was great to __________ them.



6. I __________ an old friend in Mong Kok
yesterday. We haven’t seen each other for two years.



7. I’m going to a party this evening. Let’s __________
the new dress.



8. I’m sorry to hear that your great grandfather __________
two weeks ago.



9. Jonathan is __________ your paintings. Would you
like to show him your latest work?



10. Kitty is __________ the Maths exam. She is not
sure if she can get a pass.



11. Mum wanted me to focus on my school work, so
she __________ all my comics!



12. Please don’t __________. Let’s try again and
see if it works this time.



13. The boy broke his arm and he felt __________
his naughty behaviour.



14. The music is too loud. Please __________ the
volume.



15. Tina is __________ sports. She is an athlete.


沒有留言:

張貼留言